Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Strike And Smash This Bad Merchant

If this were just a random noble, not knowing her would be fine. But she is the princess, and fatso and his associates have obviously been in the royal palace a few times. Add that to the fact she wanders around town with a platoon of royal guards and it becomes impossible for even a peasant not to know her.
I can't imagine them not attracting attention.
Then again, somehow those lolicons didn't notice a fraction of the fully armored royal guards marching around town, so I guess they are actually high class ninjas.

Dex-chan lover
It's always fun bullying stereotypical sleazebags.

I'm not always a big fan of Mitsuha because she's often a smart-ass and the story favors her morally for suspect reasons, but no yeah. This was a good move and it was satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000
I know this is real late but, based on the earlier chapter, no one but the closest friends and family are allowed to see the daughter before her coming-of-age celebration. Which is why the princess keeps getting dragged back to the castle. The king only allowed her to go to the general store because Mitsuha saved her and helped him and the prime minister. So the scumbag wouldn't have known prior to this.

knowing is 1/2 of the battle
this poor lolicon picked the wrong loli lol

Dex-chan lover
Is she just not spending any time in the real world anymore? Are people not gonna worry?

That’s a pretty light punishment. In the Middle Ages , he probably would have been executed for lese majeste

When u intruding someone plans or became his/her troublesome, u know what the result right? 😏😏😏

Users who are viewing this thread