Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Yamano Cuisine

Contributor
If she ever goes back, I wonder if her friends will notice that she's baller as fuck now.

Dex-chan lover
"this girl was quite a tough customer"
man this...haha
"if you find a boat when about to drowning"
this manga has the best remarks.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a "poor grammar" tag here? If nhent*i has one, there is no reason why we cannot, right?

Still way better than most official translations I read for other manga and LN.

Recently picked up goblin slayer. That was terrible, especially vol 1. Not just bad grammar, the translator obviously only knew a few English words and translations were often a complete fail due to added in incorrect context. My favorite was "he held a short sword easy to wild in caves".... "with a sword almost to long to wield". I don't believe the translator actually read the story since he obviously couldn't remember what he wrote 3 sentences ago. No clue why he didn't keep it just as ambiguous as the original text (closer to "wielding a sword of a strange length").
These 2 phrases were repeated every chapter

The upscaling of these chapters is the worst out of any manga i read on here, unless you specifically disable it. It must have really low resolution.

Conveniently they share the same time scale, not like the potion one, which couple weeks in another world, are years in earth

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly thought that other restaurant owner was the merchant from last time...they all look the same and have the same personality as well. Can the author not come up with conflicts other than "sleazy merchant tries to destroy upright business and get his hands on the pretty shop owner / daughter"?

Group Leader
yeah. I didn't realise how bad the blurriness of he chapters are until I expanded the images to the width of my screen, it's probably better to leave those unscaled or have them not as upscaled.

If the team needs an English QC for grammar , I can do that, although I do have ASD so I'm not exactly the best at languages. I've self-released using MS powerpoint on imocho and worked with harunatsu fansubs for QC'ing Teasing Takagi-san but my translations may be a little off since I've spent relatively little time studying japanese and still heavily rely on jisho/google translate/kanjitomo, not to mention it takes me way too long since I look up almost every single line just to be sure I'm not misinterpreting them, which I still in the end found out I misinterpretted some lines (but I fixed later when I skimmed the raws onwards/backwards and got the context of the conversation).

Dex-chan lover
@ZdrytchX in the opinion that this level of blurriness is okay, especially when you compare it to a non-blurry, mobile-sized page that makes you squint your eyes harder than looking at the sun

Dex-chan lover
well it's blurry, but i'm able to read it and understand the plot so it doesn't bother me

Dex-chan lover
niceboat3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When a chick from Japan offers you a boat ride... Just Say NO!!!! Run away and tell an adult.

Dex-chan lover
Nice boats might bring you to undesired places.

Also I condemn the use of the word "loli" for MC, as she is 18 years old and just a tad on the small side. I'm sure she would hate it. ?

Dex-chan lover
Quite unrelated but I'll post it anyway..
Recently in the upload, I see that Potion isekai manga.. promotion(?) in the extra page, and notice the group that used to upload translation for it is also Loli Mamoritai.
Wonder why they stop...

Users who are viewing this thread