Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 4 Ch. 30.2 - The Princess Shrine Maidens Campaign (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the whole justice rousing speech was needed, honestly. But sure, whatever soothes the girl's conscience for the brutal slaughter she's about to deliver upon a bunch of living beings.

Besides that though...What the f*ck kind of place is Antartica for the ads to be like that?

Dex-chan lover
Antarctic Exploration Team hmmm

3HfCisG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"I'll never use modern technology in a way that is disruptive to the society of this world!"
"They got scary-looking orcs and goblins on the morality and nature of which you are ignorant and also they sent an assassin which is totally something only evil countries do."
"lol, OK then!"

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
She's been able to for some time. She's storing her gold in her home's garden, back in Japan. She teleported a mass of earth underground to make space for that gold.

If she's that powerful, though, I wonder why she even needs that militia in the first place. Just teleport the enemy army into the air, and watch them fall to death, or something.
She'd even get to keep "40 000 gold coins minimum" (half of her goal) for that, and she'd have less secrets to share. The people over there already know she's a witch.

Dex-chan lover
in a world of light AFVs and infantry, 20mm autocannon is like a god indeed. but that just makes a GAU-8 look like the Grim Reaper itself...

Users who are viewing this thread