Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Yamano Viscountess (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu
@theldras
The capital city in medieval times enclosed in a wall would be the size of a modern town, less than 100,000, maybe 50,000, so quite small at a few kilometers across. Population density would have been much denser since people only walked in small alleys and carts only went though "major" (narrow) roads in between the packed and small houses. Whole families would sleep in the same rooms, since their houses were small. There was a big war, with very loud explosions, gunfire, etc. that you can hear from very far away. Things that they would have never heard or seen before. And a big parade afterwards. People talk. They would have quickly spread the name of the Thunder Princess fairly quickly across the city in a couple of days if people asked about who caused all the noise. They would have to go everyday to the market to get fresh food and draw water from the public well since they don't have refrigeration or indoor water supply, so people will frequently talk. It's not like modern times where I am a NEET and sit all day long in front of my computer and only go outside once a week to the supermarket to get dry or frozen food to put in my refrigerator. She's also the only "Asian" looking person. So her description and appearance would be easy to suspect.

Dex-chan lover
Time for some good ol' reformation and territory management.

The interviews will definitely be fun.

Banned
Oh sure... she shows up at a manor in the countryside with a single (empty) carry case, dressed in peasant clothing... and looking 12 years old as usual...

... And they just let her in and accept her as the new Viscountess? Oh yeah, and fetching equipment to clean the manor herself is surely going to gain their confidence... ¬_¬

This story really doesn't make any sense at all.

Aggregator gang
When they heard about the viscountess they were thinking of a raise and wants something that can't be seen in daylight... so cleaning up the staff service her in the long run

Users who are viewing this thread