Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Other World Offline Meeting, Part 1

Food for thought about the immortality of the FUNA's other MCs. In Average, Mile is supposed to be average in magical power of the strongest and the weakest. If her life span is the same, and there are immortal races on that world, then average of infinite would be... infinite.

Immortality means infinite money for the retirement , loli-chan :p 80000 coins will not cut it :p

Dex-chan lover
We got two annoying tropes in one with Dr. McCoy: First, we have the dark-haired girl that according to fiction politics has to die in order to be portrayed as a victim compared to the blonde girl who according to fiction politics isn't allowed to die. Then we have the equally disgusting conceit that any doctor would be mad enough to link the two emotionally or think that he might be somehow absolved for the death of the first girl by saving the second, let alone his own daughter. Dead is dead. No doctor in the world would be so deranged as to feel that the death of one person somehow is made less of a tragedy because he could save another person. There was also no reason whatsoever to make the girl who died a dark-haired girl, it might as well have been a blonde girl, especially since the doctor is blonde himself. But as usual, writers every now and then feel the uncontrollable desire to portray dark-haired women as victims and blonde ones as victors in life. A mental disorder for which a successful therapy or medication has not been developed yet.

Group Leader
@Pachka84 This author is crappy on a good day, but the dark-haired girl being McCoy's daughter, it gave him a reason to know the symptoms and treatment of anthrax right away, so he was able to save the foreign blonde little girl later in his life. It's bleh writing at best, but I think you're taking it for a prejudice that isn't there. =v=

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84 WHUT?! What the hell are you writing there? I honestly dont understand what you want to say with the Doctor. (End message is clear even if I dont agree with it.)
PS: after your rewrite ..... it is clear that the Doctor has an emotional scar. But Like Chaos said, the prejudice you are calling isnt there in the first place. He was only happy that he could safe her.

Honestly I dont know stories where the dark haired people are killed and the Blond ones are winner in life. Sometimes you have some racism that touches such topics, but they point into the complete other direction.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou Don't mind them. For some reason they've crawled out of the yuri manga sections of the site, but all they do is say weird crap about hair colors on girls whenever they post something. Those of us who have seen this poster in the yuri series comments are pretty convinced they're either a troll or well... the kind of person who writes weird crap about female character hair colors actually mattering in any way at all. I don't think they reply to anyone either from what I've seen. Attempting a conversation might be a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro hmmm good to know. I dont understand this anyway, that falls in the same hole like people who are SJW's where nothing is wrong. (I think about the "coolest monkey in the jungle" outcry)

But I need to say I dont dislike Yuri-series as long it is good. XD ...... But honestly I dont understand where such things are coming from.

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84 what you've just said is one of the most insanely pedantic and pseudo critical things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this comment section is now dumber for having read it. I concede your plodding pedantic rhetoric no points of validity, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thanks alot for the translation idk if this is ur first time translating/editing you did an amazing job!!!

Aggregator gang
@AMicrowave what I was saying is time is gonna pass, her age as a number is gonna go up and she'll get OLD, but she's not gonna look older or have her health deteriorate, which is pretty much exactly the same thing you felt the need to explain to me as if you thought I didn't know what I was talking about
think about it, a traditionally forged sword from the 13th century that's been kept in good condition and a traditionally forged modern replica of that sword are gonna look pretty much the same and function more or less the same if you actually use them, but one is old and the other is not, she WILL get old as time passes, that is inevitible

love this series, if its behind the raws, please keep working on it. If the two different TLs still want to work on It, they could both consider working on it together. its too good to not see this series translated.

Users who are viewing this thread