Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Other World Offline Meeting, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac actually the only reason you start to deteriorate with age if because the replicating process of cell division isn't perfect, with age the quality of the dna replication gets worse and worse until you die of old age, her power of healing makes her dna replicate perfectly which means that breakdown does not happen, which makes her immortal

Fed-Kun's army
So the price of her immortality is becoming eternal loli

I failed to see the problem

"A wild bishoujo appeared!!"

Quick! Capture her before she escapes into the tall grass!
..Y'know , as bishoujos do.

Double-page supporter
Actually not true on the gold point. Gold is going to go through the roof in value in the near future. Her original plan was to raise 2 billion yen(18.5 million USD). But once the global fiat currency system falls apart in the next 10 years, gold will reclaim its title as the reserve currency and its value could easily reach $10000/oz or more.

It would be reasonable for Mktsuha's gold to be worth well into 100 million USD eventually. I feel like at that point, any passive investing strategy would allow you to have a comfortable stream of income forever as long as society as a whole doesn't collapse.

@AMicrowave: @InsaneInsomniac actually the only reason you start to deteriorate with age if because the replicating process of cell division isn't perfect, with age the quality of the dna replication gets worse and worse until you die of old age, her power of healing makes her dna replicate perfectly which means that breakdown does not happen, which makes her immortal

That'd be the telomeres the doctor mentioned. Moreover, extreme stresses will further deteriorate the telomeres. From that, things like a chronic ailment can actually shorten your lifespan, even if one eventually fully recovers from the illness or injury. Telomere shortening due to stresses is considered to be one of the many potential supporting foundations behind the fact that the rich generally live a decade or so more on average than the poor; Though, considering the other contributing elements- like better access to healthcare, better nutrition, better mental health resources, etc- it's hard to say how significant a factor such actually would be (especially as those three things listed would all have a close relationship to how much stress is applied to the telomeres, making it hard to make any clear seperation in responsibility).

@Mebravo "All hail the loli swindler."

Actually, a "swindler loli" is a loli who swindles. A "loli swindler" is someone who swindles lolis.

And we shant have none of the latter here, you hear? =O

@Armsdealer12 I mean what if she just leaves me in the other world.

Hey, at least you'd be able to avoid the current corona outbreak, amirite?
Well, you'd hafta watch out for that anthrax, though..

Thanks for the release, the quality and translations are great. Hope to see more from you in the future. :)

I know basics of japanese and I think I can make a sloppy translation of chapters 42-44 using kanjitomo and translated light novel as a reference
But cleaning and typesetting will be such a hassle
If someone wants to make this together next weekend pm me

Contributor
Nice update! Thanks for picking up the series!
Good translation and typesetting.

@Overdose, well I'm not that knowledgeable about Anthrax but the fact is her symptoms were showing at her feet. I'd have thought Mccoy would have at least prescribed her to make sure no infection could go to it... Meh I guess if she's fully recovered then it's fine...

Users who are viewing this thread