Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

When did she bring up Ukraine? Was that literally lost in translation?
yes. it lost in translation. she said "the hero comes from the region called something like (うくらいな) ukuraina" and the other country was like "pffft"

Gu9tXr5x_o.jpg

@kaszak696 In the Web novel, she specifies "Harmful" bacteria, viruses, parasites. and her power is automatic. So she leaves it to the power to determine what is harmful and not.

Contributor
@labanina I recall a novel translator having this issue as well. You can't rely on it for intentional butchering ofmwords such as baby speak and the like.

Dont really think this is LQ scan... i have seen much, much worse this is decent enough i suppose so keep up the work

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, low blow to russia, though they deserve it for what they did to ukraine.

@bootybug I think assuming someone who can traverse worlds is someone from thier world is a bit far fetched. It would also be hard to find since she is a minor so her official documents can be lacking, like passport having a picture of when she was 10 years old.

Of course with time they would figure it out, since they now have her face itll proably record her every action on any camera she may be seen on. They would also probably secretly find hair samples or any other and do a dna check. Well if they were real agents

@eng1
low blow to russia
It's not so much about what Russia did but how Russia did it
Their agent is obnoxiously persistent and tactless borderline on rude and that pretty much sums it up
Plenty of countries did worse, they just did it gracefully enough to wash their hands after

Didn't help that Mitsuha needs to shut ruskie agents down because she threw some bullshit about isekaied soviet hero to gain credibility and cannot allow them to go over and confirm that it's a lie now.

Aggregator gang
@eng1 the thing is magic is involved, also she has a fking dragon on sale. That was bought and examend. Ancient coins with not earth history.
And few has noticed translation magic. She is currently talking fluent in each their own language.

Dex-chan lover
@eng1
A DNA check wouldn't reveal much more than she's a human being. Maybe also the fact she's of Japanese ancestry. It's not like the DNA of Mistuha, Japanese citizen who pays her taxes is going to be on file somewhere.

Hello thanks for updating! They may call it suck but for me it's not. Have you tried kanjitomo application ? Heared it's great.

Group Leader
Thanks for the release, the TL is really not that bad (saying that as it seems consistent with previous chapters story wise).

BTW I suggest you leave your name in a credit page or something, as a lot of aggregators have this chapter (unless you uploaded it yourself).

Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
@eng1 : She is 18, not really a minor any more, and has a drivers license for a recent photo in a government database.

@bootybug
most of them won't even bother. it may be shocking for you but scanning 7 billion of peoples is a lot (and by that i mean A LOT) of work.
do you think if captain zod coming to earth with a spaceship and obvious superhuman ability they would check if he have somalian citizenship?

Users who are viewing this thread