Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 8 Ch. 54

@Ace435 of course I don't realize, because I do not care. Only the end result matters, which is incredibly localized and meme'ed up TL that is also slower than a single dude who can't even read jap. If their leader can't manage group or control quality of produce properly - considerations on not being butthurt over criticism should be taken. https://mangadex.org/thread/3114/18/#post_3204828 same lead also accused me of copypasting 4chan TL, which didn't age well. Mind you, I also don't own the series or control the "chances given".

I suggest you take that angst back to their discord and stop clogging chapter thread with off-topic.

Isekai loli with magic medicine powers goes on a child labor recruiting spree, the chapter :p

Fed-Kun's army
@SU_37 Looks like the guy translating Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear is gonna start translating both this and Potion Danomi. In their latest Kuma chapter they said they're gonna do 1-3 kuma one week then a Karou and a Mitsuha chapter the next.

https://attattinsama.wordpress.com/2020/10/24/kuma-ch-360/

Oh delicious irony. Giving up after all that is such delicious irony. Glad to be rid of them, honestly.

Don't tell people to do the TL themselves if you don't want them to actually do that lol

Well, good riddance.

Dex-chan lover
CAPITSALISM HO !!!
tzlrq.jpg

Yeah, I know in medieval era, employs orphan is a noble deed, and people back then taught their 10 y.o. kids about trading / farming / herding, so they become productive member of society at the age of 15, which was norm back then before school system is forced to us.

Dex-chan lover
looks like she found her carpenter

@Lolipop_Candy In a way I don't see the problem with kids working a summer job. They are learning new skills and at a much faster rate than someone 3x or more their age. If a kid wants to work let them work I say

Yup. As expected, after reading the novel past the manga, this story is easier to understand in manga format.

At least for me

Dex-chan lover
Which square on the isekai outrages bingo shall child labor occupy?

😊

Aggregator gang
Consider an orphanage is quite expensive to run. They won't get enough money to maintain the building, children and such. So any way they could earn decent money is always plus.
Btw those cooks... eww 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread