Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Magnico I'm not sure which part might be the error myself, but yeah something doesn't line up. So far we've been told she's 18, it said he's 16 and she thinks "A year younger." So one of these numbers is clearly off.

Where and when did she learn etiquette ? Eating with high nobles is really stressfull even more so if you don't know anything and I suppose that they don't eat using european's etiquette...
Well it's not really a problem in general in Isekai but if she wants to look like a noble it becomes one.

Dex-chan lover
@ebenezer Well, Japanese people are quite discipline loving people when it comes to etiquette and table manners. Doesn't matter if hers is different from European etiquette, you can tell someone is well educated and has good manners by their bearing and way of speaking. Even someone from the slums who has never interacted with people from the higher caste can tell apart immediately when they come face to face with one.

Dex-chan lover
@Magnico I'm not sure which part might be the error myself, but yeah something doesn't line up. So far we've been told she's 18, it said he's 16 and she thinks "A year younger." So one of these numbers is clearly off.
Might be 16 because pre-birthday age. So a year younger isn't much of a stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread