Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Ffuccck this isekai! 11/10 A++++
Super awesome alpha MC
The author made the human element of sadness from loss of love ones. This is so good. Real character development and REAL EMOTIONAL CONNECTIONS FROM AUDIENCE TO MC

Rather a loss of points for garbage selling nonesense and dumb behaviour of both mc and nobles.

Dex-chan lover
Made us laugh with the underwear sale, punched us in the gut with the "dad." Gonna need a neckbrace for this whiplash.

Aggregator gang
Iris-sama is going to murder this kid if she don't take enough care of that necklace

this manga would have benefited from a much slower pace honestly, with how fast everything is proceeding it's kinda jarring and doesn't make a lot of sense. especially this relationship with a random noble guy that the mc hasn't know for more than like 12 hours.

and yeah i get this is just some random isekai trash, but idk this had potential in my view

Dex-chan lover
re-reading this i still fucking love the onii-san's funeral picture

Fed-Kun's army
@WhatTheCarl Sort of late on the comments here, I definitely agree with a much slower pace of things. However, the "relationship" isn't necessarily all that weird... She's basically a pretty decent con-woman with feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I dont know if the dialogue is just complete dogshit or if its the translation but damm this hurts

Dex-chan lover
WHAT A RIOT

Edit: Oh... They're dead...

...fuck, the elder brother's funeral picture cracks me up.

Users who are viewing this thread