Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.2 - Mitsuha, Go on an Adventure! (Part 2)

Contributor
Culture Gap? I think, anyone would react similiar if a cute girl suddenly decides to wear a bikini somewhere on land~ 😗

Dex-chan lover
if you'd get in trouble for wearing only underwear in public yet bathing suits that are sheer and or leave nothing to the imagination are just fine is kinda weird. Knew plenty of girls who wore bikinis which covered less than their regular underwear

to everyone whining about how its no different from wearing underwear in public.... the difference is mostly CONSENT....

well most part of Asia still considered is as naked regardless of whatever the reasoning, sure you consent of it but still naked, this manga show how weird some modern west culture are

she should've wore a bathrobe at least... they're obviously good people, the adventurers, but they are still strangers... Even in modern age if I went camping in the woods with a group and someone suddenly comes out in a two-piece bikini I think I'll be a bit shocked. 😅

You misunderstand, pals.

She's both SMART and a DUMMY. It's very normal how those two tend to mix together often. I would know.

Also, she will not break anything as she does it. The world is enormous, and in an era where communication means are mostly mouth to mouth, she won't bring too much attention unless she goes WAY BIGGER than she currently is doing.

Also, some of the best Fanservice in a while.

Double-page supporter
i.prefer this mitsuha rather than overmeat woman 😮‍💨

Users who are viewing this thread