Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Securing Personnel, Part One

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts while reading this
page 16 now if the two of you just got married we would be all set

page 19 never mind.

Dex-chan lover
"And above all, she's CUTE AF! and She's only 8 years old!!" hehehe MC picking up all the girls this, I def am liking this series ALOT more than the authors other series which I dropped, hope this one keeps on getting better

Dex-chan lover
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
whats up with the "the next update will be in xxx date" messages, they always lag a month behing? Is that from the author or from the translator?

Fed-Kun's army
even if you are doing this as a learn all the skills, its for the best to have someone else give things a once over, in art and in writing you tend to miss easily noticeable mistakes because its fresh in your mind/you were there when it was written so you read it correctly rather than what it actually says. with art if you look at it in the mirror it breaks the illusion instantly, but there is no way to easily this with writeing, I always find it faster to just have a second set of eyes then wait the 3 days to week it takes to make everything not fresh in the mind.

it also tends to save a lot of headaches where you think you are just not doing something right.

Users who are viewing this thread