Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Securing Personnel, Part One

She is a beautiful baby genius 👼
And a strong one at that 💪

page 14 middle panel, you're missing an 'a' in villagers

"...holding a banquet for 'villgers' of tiny town..." = "...holding a banquet for 'villagers*' of tiny town..."

Dex-chan lover
Always recruit the low-level geniuses. Their stats are low, but they're powerhouses in late-game.

Dex-chan lover
@kenkagejack Potion Loli got really boring when she just started making knights drop dead a dozen at a time whenever her plans were ruined.

@Shakur se fizerem perto de mim tomam um socão na boca. Triste assistir anime de noite e essas praga grita em tudo que é parte, e falam baixo quando é algo importante, tipo Black Clover..

Aggregator gang
@thock3d ahahahahahahahah eu quase não assisto anime e os que assisto os momentos que lançam o ehhhhhh são poucos, mas entendo sua irritação ahduahshahsuahauhaahahsush

@jhaii95 "Uhm, rear car? Wagon???"

yeah that :

after the hunt with them, she sold them this wagon, and they doubled their gain/month by 2 with it, from 2 to 4gold/month

Thanks for the TL.

As an aside, I wish this website had a better comment system, replies only showing under comments and the ability to upvote... I doubt anyone ever reads all the comments because its a hot mess of replies to someone somewhere.

@untappedchaos
You have personally taken this from a series I read while going "this concept is fun but the translation is SO STILTED" and turned it into one where I'm looking forward to the next update.
You're doing absolutely wonderfully, and thank you

Users who are viewing this thread