Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

@ashardalon hey, you want teleporting loli metamaterials, new species of animals & plants genetic data and unknown minerals?
You better swallow whatever bullshit the girl is shoving down your throat because if you don't, your competitors will

Dex-chan lover
Warning :

This manga is original and doesn't really on overused trops.

The protagonist becomes a ruthless baddass when needed and doesn't claim to be a expert in over 150 differents fields of studies thanks to the internet or some other bullshit.

She's one of the most interesting non-overpowered isekai protagonist I've ever read

Interesting concept indeed. But badly executed. It has all the top recepies but has no idea how to brew them.

Power Uploader
@ATTERODOMINATUS The raw just came out, it might show up in Hanascan or Loveheaven in a few hours or tomorrow. and maybe an English translator will finish it as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I took the raw directly from the official website, so I was quicker to translate and upload it

@Fwaifuxsenpai I know, all the better, provided your TL is off the meme high.
xrzo9n.jpg

Group Leader
@UntappedChaos I'm working on re-uploading all of missing chapters, but chapter 42 was one you did. I've got it downloaded, so shall I upload it under "No Group", "Lotus in the Mire", or will you upload it?
Turns out they are all still on the list, they are all below chapter 19.1. It seems they got reorganized with chapters that have volume numbers at the bottom of the page and those without at the top.

@EpidemicGuy the chapters are oddly ordered due to some chapters having a Vol. # applied before their chapter number, while others are simply labeled with the chapter number. A little confusing, but that seems to be the rule of thumb when it comes to these things.

Users who are viewing this thread