Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

Look anyone has the right to tl here on mangadex but it was really unnecessary to throw shade at Flaming Slime Scanlations in your credits. While I'm aware that they inserted a meme into their last chapter, they have apologized, and frankly don't deserve so much hate. This is a manga that had gone months without an active team and frankly I'm appalled that the community is so upset over a single meme from a fan translation group that they would rather flame the group until they lose all motivation. Not only is that highly inconsiderate to those of us who plan to continue reading this, as this is the only group willing to work on this currently, but it is also highly rude to people who at the end of the day donated their free time and put themselves at some legal risk to allow people to read in they're native language. If you honestly take offense at the way they do things and think it should be better then pick this up properly. You're only accomplishing a spiteful attack on another group with no intention of continuing despite the fact that you seem to think yourself a somehow superior tl. Either have the courage to continue translating and trying to be better than those you would attack or stop here and leave it to whoever is willing to donate their time. @EpidemicGuy thank you for your work up until now and I hope you're willing to look past this and continue translating this for those of us who appreciate the time you spend doing this.

@TalesForgotten keep up the good IDF work I guess, hope you like underage fanfics
VIvSTBZ.jpg

Even from beyond the grave, Rasputin exerts his terrifying influence over many.

Aggregator gang
guys, we already have tl snipe drama on other manga, can you wait like a month or so after the other drama over before starting a new one?

Fed-Kun's army
This mango went from slightly interesting to full of crap in a span of 10 chapters. Feels like 12 y.o. wrote the plot...

@TalesForgotten go read the entire comment thread for chapter 48. labanina, along with me and in a more general sense everyone who didn't like the release was told to shut up, learn japanese, or put out our own releases for complaining about an intentional mistranslation by members of flaming slime scans. instead of laughing at the stupidity of the fallacy (you don't need to be a pâtissier to know that human hair is not an ingredient in chocolate cake) like i did, labanina actually 'put up' when told 'put up or shut up'.

Ah, a Funa work. In other words, pretty much the same plot developments repeated over and over as in every other Funa work, just rebranded with different names.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh the plot is so dumb, I can’t even enjoy it as jokes.
@Yamibi I wish I had taken you seriously instead of trying to read this thing :(

Fed-Kun's army
I started reading all of Funa's works and ended up dropping all of them because even though the plot seems to be interesting in the first few chapters, it just turns into utter garbage.

My question is,
since she is someone from Japan originally, how tf does none of the world leaders not realize it? She seems to be from a normal family, so there should be proper birth records.
How come none of the countries found any record of her?

It's hard to believe they weren't suspicious of her claims of being someone from another world.
After all, it's more plausible to assume that she might have just found undiscovered animals/resources somewhere on earth. They would have eliminated that possibility before they reached the conclusion that she was from a different world. Or at least, even if they were keeping their options open, they would still do more investigation than this.

The adults in the story needs to stop swallowing all the crap that a little girl randomly throws at them...same as the potion girl in the other Funa's story. They are too gullible to be believable.

Users who are viewing this thread