Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement

Group Leader
We at Flame Slime decided to remove all of our chapters for this series because we received DMCA claims for every chapter we released, and if we refused to remove them any longer we likely would have faced legal action. We'll also likely be doing the same for FUNA's series Potion Danomi as DMCA claims have occurred for almost every chapter there. From what we can tell, someone reported us (or more specifically our Saving 80k and Potion Danomi uploads on our website) to FUNA's team as the claims started rolling in around the same time as the drama over this series started and it only happened for FUNA's series. Anyways, we've done what we could to keep the chapters up but we couldn't do it any longer.

Yo what the fuck you scared me with that missing chapter that I coincidentally have my bookmark in it

Dex-chan lover
so the missing chapter was dmca'ed no wonder it was removed...

i dont know if someone reported the scanslation to FUNA because of what happening in the thread but if its true that is a dick move...

i doubt it was the other tl. They would be taking a chance of getting themselves noticed. I'm guessing FUNA noticed the other tl's website and dmca'ed them and dropping it here is the tl group covering themselves, can't blame them for that. If FUNA knew of the chapters here or cared they would have gone after all of them not just the one tl.

@zetsuravez

It was kinda catching my interesting right up until she opened the hecking store. Where'd her claim of not intending to spread too advanced technology to that world go? she completely abandons that claim immediately and is selling stuff like led-flashlights, wtf.

Group Leader
We will pick this series up again.

- Flaming Slime Scanlations / Kuroi Raven Scans

Group Leader
AND WE'RE BACK! Releasing chapter 56 and 57 soon and redoing all the MTLd chapters once those are released.

Users who are viewing this thread