Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I’m still confused. Everyone and their grandmas know she’s not a child. Why is she acting like a child and why is everybody treating her like one??

And i still don’t quite understand what this story is about. I didn’t understand lots of stuff they were talking about in previous chapters. I want to drop this but the art is too good so I’m gonna hang around to see where this going before deciding wether to quit or not

@shionlee I was thinking the same thing honestly, but if I remember correctly I think a side affect of her turning into a child from the poison is that her mind is becoming more like a child’s mind (i might be wrong)

Thanks for the upload!

I like that the story is more show than tell. The light novel is from her perspective so she doesn't catch a lot of hints, so while the lack of much inner dialogue pointing out behaviors and hinting at reasoning is noticeable, I quite like it for fidelity.

It's also super cute to see all these tough, powerful men act bashful and jealous for her attention, if not more subtly than other main leads. Well, I guess they're originally more cold and less good at social cues so it fits well the way the author portrays them.

Can't wait to read more!

Group Leader
Lmao the duke said “if you’re gonna fight, I’m gonna feed my daughter and leave. She’s too cute and pure for your dumb fights. Goodbye 😀👋😌”

What chapter does the female lead promise to give a cookie to the person who defeated the evil spirit? And what evil spirit is she talking about? And why is she so selfish that she gives a "musty" cookie to someone???

This chapter is gold. I love how much MC has committed to this complexity unnecessary lie as the war goes on at the table.

she's gettin more adorable every chapter passin by.... her way of thinking is just too cute,hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread