Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Not throwing shades but it’s probably something related to Asura

....well, to be honest, nothing like a dirty mouth to release some steam... Yelling works too 🤣🤣

Too bad you dropped this I really prefered the grammar and choice of words in english of this version

SDK

Yep was a whole lot clearer in this scans than Asura's, a shame to see you drop this.

Not complaining about this cast of handsome men doting on our FL.... the final dialogue was 90% censored and still cracked me up.

It's a shame that you are dropping this project. I only found it today but thanks for the work so far!

Asura has picked it up. But this story is just so illogical and confusing. Come on! First of all, she knew what would happen years before, so why didn't she try to stop it long bevor. Like, telling the duke about his fiances affair with the emperor. And also everything after was confusing. You try to drink, your maid jumps and destroys your glass and after she drank it, what happens with the fiance? There is no telling! And it's not like you don't see any part of the story without the FL. just like here, where you see the duke and other lead talk. ....
This story is so badly drawn. Maybe the novel had more intel and the author was just bad at picking up a red line while drawing, I dunno....

Users who are viewing this thread