Saving the Villain from the Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Asura is picking this up, maybe? Anyway, thanks for translating all these 4 chapters, jdi! The last panel though, lol I love how he just swears the sh*t out of him. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
The story is starting to make a little sense now but there are still some confusing elements. Plus what happened to the fiance, us she jailed?

How is she not bursting out laughing? xD So much self-control.

the art may be gorgeous at first glance.. but I don't like the artist's way of drawing her characters' expression.. it's like a stiff doll.. not to mention that it has a bit messed up storyline and plot composition.. and honestly perse and ciel and all of the characters are gorgeously drawn but lacking their charms.. and personally I don't really like the big eyes.. 😲

I love this novel so much.. but I can not get the same level of excitement as I read through the manhwa.. so... yeah..

Just when it got picked up it's dropped immediately my life is PAIN

looks like such a promising series too I cry

awww it's been dropped😢. this story is so interesting too. i've read countless stories with similar plots so I was really happy to read somethibg slightly different than the rest of those stories. I'm very curious how this story will continue. I pray a benevolent group picks this up 🙏

Alright my opinion is, the way the artist put the conversation here and how the artist make the manhwa progress is making no sense. Ik it's weird and the artist kinda forced the story.
Asura and just do jt scans is not to blame here but the artist who make the manhwa, kinda cringy to me, the pacing is bad. So i recommended you guys to read the novel👍🏻

Too many detailed scene in the novel not appear, yupp so i recommended you guys to read the novel. Although the art is good but how the story progress is a bit...😶😐😐
Well this is just my opinion so if you guys want to read it then don't let my comment make you hesitate. Its up to you, maybe i"ll come back if there's about 20chp here

Group Leader
big sad that Just Do It is dropping the series because I prefer their translations :/

Fed-Kun's army
@nanathebanana Okay I will cause the story feels like its moving so fast and doesn't really explain itself well either...
There is only 13 chapters translated?

Users who are viewing this thread