Saving the Villain from the Heroine

Hate to say this but the story feels like sailing in the water without any directions. The characters are completely flat. I thought after coming so far the story will pick up the pace and become interesting but even now it's very weird.

okay, so the story is all over the place, and the grammar is inconsistent as hell. but it seems like things are actually happening now. Hopefully it goes well.

I don't understand the problems readers alongside me have. It's a cliche clusterfest, and it feels like the author is making up lore as he goes, I abso-f*cking-lutely adore this manhwa as a whole. The amount of jokes I've made with myself, that most likely weren't intended, is astonishing.

Best reading session I've had in a while.

Despite what I said, everything is subjective. I had a great time, I can't guarantee you'll have too.

i dont understand why all 5 main characters only have two facial expressions :) or :(
but you can see in all the side characters that its not like the artist doesnt draw other faces.....so why are the main ones so boring.....zzzzzz
i like the mc tho shes cute

Beforehand, I do like this manhwa, but there are a lot of problems with the pacing and characters. The plot jumps around alot and the relationships between the characters aren't built up. I can believe the novel is probably better because I like a lot of aspects of the story, but how its carried out in this manhwa is kind of a mess. I think the author needed to spend more time on the story arcs and give the characters a chance to add depth to their relationships.

Also, I've been reading comments about the lack in facial expressions from a lot of the important characters and I would have to agree. It makes them seem flat and hard to understand. Especially since no one clarifies what they actually think besides the main character

I really enjoy this one! I get what everyone's complaints are about it glossing over details but it's not too bad. I honestly prefer this kind of pacing over 200+ chapters of the FL staying as a child prodigy with no actual real progress to the plot... though it may be too early to say. Anyway I adore character development but I feel like this one is moving swimmingly. It's really wholesome and adorable. I also love that she's just a maid with no real value or significant importance. She has her wits about her though, being transmigrated so I wouldn't say that she's an airhead and I believe she will be quite useful someday/soon. It's also a little weird that every is just simply drawn to her but that's probably because she doesn't realize she's become the heroine.

It's kinda a dumb read, yknow? Like the fluffy filler you read when all the series that you're following are just waiting for updates or on hiatus before a new season. It seemed like it was going to be really good at first, in the promo anyways. Idk.

I DUNNO BOUT OTHERS, BUT ONE THING FOR SURE...... DIS AIN'T SOMETHING YALL NEED TO STOP READIN TO.

it's pretty good, the mc is cute, we got ALMOST a pedo comin vibes(hahhaha, I dunno but guess iz normal, they'll both grow up anyways... talkin bout the fl and ml here... so, da prob is, its slow.... i want them to grow and look like what she was on the profile pic or what u call it of this manhwa) am just thinking.... maybe there are another thot other than the fl(which i was referring to from the tittle of this manhwa) cuz, if there's gon be a fight between gurls..... the age gap seems, hhmmmmm

BBBBUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!! REMEMBER THAT OUR FL WAS ONCE AN ADULT/JUST GROWN UP. SHE IS JUST "temporarily" A BABY GURL, SO..... MAYBE THE FIGHHT MIGHT STILL GO LOOKIN GOOD AND WILL START AFTER LIFTIN THY CURSE? EH????

Damn, the art style now is like the discounted version. The promo was such a tease 😔 her eyes aren’t even symmetrical in the first chapter 😓💀

Users who are viewing this thread