Saving the Villain from the Heroine

super cute! I look forward to more updates!!😍

Omg just realized its not going to be a manwha 😔

A surprising twist compared to the typical setups, alas its a promo and that means little to no chance of more chapters.

ummmm wtf lmao this storyline is all over the place. I get it’s a promo for the novel but... damn

so let me guess she became a child and he send her to a family she will grow up there and when she be an adult in her body the male lead the white hair hot bad boy will fall in love with her but as any manwha/ novel will have the second male lead who my be even one of the assassins brother. well I think something like this my happen.

@Rino @prettiepumpkin @yukarinin you guys say that the storyline is too intricate but if you read the novel everything goes down smoothly. you just gotta pace it to nicely and read along while it's happening to get it.

oh btw the novels being translated if anyone wants to check it out. it's really good!!

Huh? So like he sent her to become an assassin for him or something??? Gosh dangit promos!!

I remember reading this novel and droping it because the dialogue didn't flow well and the plot was choppy, but that might be the translator.

Aggregator gang
Wait, so she has nothing to do with the Duke anymore,and the whole story revolves on the family of assassins? is that it?
WHAT?

Users who are viewing this thread