Saving the Villain from the Heroine

oh finally there is a reason to why she is not acting her age “mental age will decrease as side effect”
thank you so much for the translation!

The first couple chapters make almost no sense. Things jump around a lot and contradict each other.

The art is cute, but I'm very confused.

wait, I A FREAKING CONFUSED.... i legit read sometime ago a manhwa with the same setting and plot as this... the pacing was so good, didn't have a hard time reading it.... i don't understand what happened with that (i forgot the title) and what is going on here????!!! does someone in the comments know????

Fed-Kun's army
hhhh imo the manhwas structures and expressions are a bit off compared to the novel, but ill read it bc the novel was sexc

im sad the promo art isn't the art style for the entire manga tho.. the promo had much better expressions and suited the charas more

What the hell is going on with this one?
The pacing and storyboard of the promo is way better than the serialization... How's that even possible?

Yeah, I'm comparing by only reading the current 3 chapters but this is one hell of a mess. I don't feel entertainment or sympathy for the characters, just confusion.

I recognize this now, the one with
wyvern poison.
I thought it was familiar after Ch. 2

Group Leader
Why the fuck do you need a evil heroine at this point anywa if she acts like a typical villian

This is getting shit and makes no sense anymore. Fuck off with the underdog syndrone shit and make the MCs a straight up heroine without pulling this subversion crap that subverts nothing

Even damn Korean manwha is like that

And in every damn manwha the MC can only depend on the man. There so stupid that without a nale figure theyll. Korean MCs would be right at home in saudi Arabia with the designated Male guardians.

Of course the mon is always dead so the MC can have her weird ass freudian sexual tension with her psudeo family. Cant have a mother figure or else itd stop being a big old happy incestuous family

Aggregator gang
Oh my @theilikepie went off, but I can't say I disagree with what was said. It's quite boring because I've seen this storyline so many times, it seems like the author added the de-ageing to add some sort of twist and introduce the family and it won't add anything to the story. Hope it subverts my expectations

Group Leader
Ahh i can't believe i actually knew the novel before the manhwa came out, i feel so accomplished xD

Users who are viewing this thread