Saving the Villain from the Heroine

why is the duke treating her like a lady when he said she’s suspicious 🤔 and also one of the maids was in the room when she drank that poison and then she turned into a child so shouldn’t rumour have spread? What happened to the fiancé in the dining room after bringing that poison in? 😅

Art is good but if the story made sense it would have been better

I think the novel translators dropped it because the author saw their translations and asked them to take it down??
The translated novel is up to the part where she's at the Vienna's and she was taking a test so she'd get acknowledged as a daughter of the house, I think it was the second or third test and she was made to drink poison of all types where the last poison is the kind which all who drank it died except for the children of Vienna so she was acknowledged or something and the father, brothers and Ferze are already somehow fighting for her attention etc.

Dex-chan lover
The story and characters makes no sense at all.

I just can't understand why this manwha has such a high rating...

Geniuin question for the people who liked the story and/or characters... What did you liked to rate it so high ?

Double-page supporter
thought i was having a stroke while reading this but it's just like that

Dex-chan lover
This is... really mediocre at best. The pacing is really bad and jumps all over the place. I really don’t understand how EVERY SINGLE villainess/reincarnation manwha I see has A 8+ rating. Most of them really aren’t that good.

It's a pretty cute and chill novel. The female protagonist is a kid, but everyone involved with the incident knows she's not a kid so I'm not getting the cringe when the MC acts like a baby

What is this godforsaken pacing and dialogue, I do not understand a single thing that is going on. Thank you for your work tho

Ahh thanks Asura for picking this up! 🥰😄 I enjoyed what I read so far and the art is cute, especially the girl. I'm happy to be able to keep reading!

Ammm is it just me with my low comprehension skills or is it really difficult to understand? 😖 but thanks for the translations!

Okay so I adore this. She's like "Yeah I'm an adult!" then starts singing choo choo songs and it's just adorable!

i assume asura team is doing mass translations of many manhwas to monopolize the other groups' projects so that the other translation groups will become irritated and drop their projects, thus the readers/ fans that still eager to read the next eps of the manhwas have no choice but to donate via paypal/patreon to asura team. cmiiw✌️

I think it’s better to read the novel first, chapters 9 and 10 went by too fast that some parts didn’t make much sense unless you’ve read the novel. And there are a few details that weren’t included.

But hats off to Asura for the mass update!

Users who are viewing this thread