Saving the Villain from the Heroine

Hmm, what's with this changing silverish-white into blue(veeery blue, not even light blue)? Its new trend or something?

Supporter
Either the original novel was that bad the artist can't do anything to help it or the artist just sucks so bad at adaptation. Because the story is very confusing with weird pacing and potentially a lot of things that are lost in translation. I'm gonna drop this.

I don’t really care much about pacing issues but...I can’t pin down the characters’ personalities.

And this no hate for the translators, more of a critique on the writing itself: I feel like the dialogue is hard to follow and doesn’t tell me much about the characters. Add to that that they aren’t drawn with a lot of facial expressions (in contrast with comics like Beware of the Villainess), and you end up with a story where the characters feel like the same person, just with different costumes.

This seems to be following the novel pretty well. I agree that it's not the best, and some might call it trash, but it's my kind of trash so I'm here for it.

I'm just confused.

A MAID saved this important duke guy's life and got cursed instead. So now she's a little kid in appearance....
So why is she being adopted by the really famous, prestige family with a bad reputation???? What the fuck?
Are we just ignoring that she's just a maid?

W H A T

this is confusing i wanna drop this but my rule of not dropping till i get to atleast chapter 10 fucked me up
not worth reading everything is confusing and art is shit

The storytelling aside, the spelling of the characters' names change so often to the point that I'm having trouble remembering who's who (maybe it's just me being dumb). I'm so confused lmao and I'm not invested enough to go back to previous chs and check.

Honestly the pacing is off, the character interactions don't make much sense and the art often times seems quite stiff.
But nonetheless it is quite entertaining and fun to read.
Reminds me a bit of an B movie charm. I look forward to how it develops.

I don't understand, why she sometimes act like a child but she thinks like an adult? or did I misunderstand it? 😂 sorry my bad english

@WLeung since she saved him he wanted to repay her by breaking the curse and the only people that has a way to break it is the famous monster family but for them to help break the curse the Duke had to sell his gem mine to them, also now that she's apart of a famous family he can marry her once she becomes an adult again so that the royal family doesn't force him to marry someone else that'll keep tabs on him because the royal family wants to keep him in check. I hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread