Saving the Villain from the Heroine

Fed-Kun's army
I think the this shouldn't be themed as "villainess" since she isn't one.

What manga is that shown at the beginning of each chapter? cuz it sure as hell isnt this one. Its similar to this one, but obviously different.

the story is rather slow but that could also be because longstrips generally don't hold much panels but either the conversations or the translations are guresome especially in the earlier chapters from switching between terms as if there was a trophy for it to miss naming people or even whole story parts that dont make anysense

Fed-Kun's army
is it just me or is the manhwa dialogue and panels separated unprofessionally and oddly which causes confusion? the story telling is outright terrible and the mcs personality is far from consistent. the characters themselves only talk and the characters don't have much.. character? to them? i wish they got their storytelling, storyboard, and character decently developed before starting a manhwa, which is told much differently than a novel, because they definitely had the time to do so. also unpopular opinion but i dont like the art in the manhwa. the artstyle in itself is pretty, but the poses and just overall art look really stiff. and ik most of them are stoic charas, but even in the novel did they seem to have more life/character to them and other manhwas pull of the stoic killer character just fine. also the characters honestly do NOT look that different but ig its also due to the lack of personality development

honestly, this is such a shame considering the novel isn't bad (actually I'm not sure about this because i recall the early novel chapters to be bearable but it got worse as it continued- like really really bad but i wasn't sure if this was poor translation or smthn)

Honestly there's trash and there's garbage, you can enjoy some trash here and there but this is complete garbage.

Does anyone know where to read the translated novel for this? The novel's a lot better in terms of the overall story but the one I was reading it on suddenly got deleted rip

Dex-chan lover
Idk what y'all be complaining about cuz I'm enjoying this so far 😂

im happy that the novel got adapted.
idk why but, the story is hard to follow and pretty confusing and the art is not my cup of tea, the character pose look somewhat stiff?. i...prefer to read the novel than this...

I found chapter 13-14 on another site but I want to say something (manganelo or something)
The literal moment the guy on the last panel of chapter 14 showed up with a smug ass grin I bursted with a "motherfucker go kill yourself"

Actually, 13-15 are already up on Asura's site, you could just go to their tl page here and click the website link icon beside the discord link icon. :)

Group Leader
I dont know if the original story is honestly this bad or if the translation is just horrible,
but dont read this. It just hurts your brain.

The flow of this story is...choppy. So much so that it destroys any sense of tone or dramatic tension, and I honestly don’t feel anything about anything because I can’t tell of this is supposed to be someone’s weird sense of humor or the protagonist is just a 100% plot armored Mary Sue.

I’ve forgotten what the title of the story meant, anymore. It feels like another flat out of the box “baby being doted on by angry villain guys who are actually fluffy sweethearts if you’re absurd enough and a child with literally an adult’s memories and intelligence”

Gotta say I'm only gonna read the translation from 'Just Do It'. They have a WAY better flow and translation then Asura from what I've read so far

Dropped this at chapter 5. The author tried to overcomplicate the story by adding too many points of conflict, turning it into a mess that'll give you a headache trying to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread