Saving the Villain from the Heroine

I can't read this anymore wtf it's like the artist can't draw expressions. The mood doesn't really match most of the time, the dialogues are awful, it's like this every time: Dialogue -> Picture -> Dialogue, it's like there's a long pause every time someone is talking. Use a reference when drawing for goodness' sake. I still have more to say but English isn't my main language so I don't really know how to express it, just like how the artist can't draw expressions, Ha!
I would have ordered the artist to read the promo 500 times, trace and draw every single frame and maybe they'll understand how and why it's better than theirs in every aspect and be motivated to improve themselves.
Sorry

Is the novel translation of this dropped? The one I was reading suddenly disappeared and it was already pretty far in the story 😔

Ok to be honest the whole story feels like a fever dream I really don’t understand the thought process of anybody in it. It’s so confusing it’s funny..

I’m an addict tho so I’m not complaining

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the time skip. But judging from the cover it won't happen for a while.

The story itself is pretty slapdash

.... sometimes its monologue, sometimes it a history, sometimes it was a story from the novel, sometimes it actually happen in their present times wth i don't get the pace at all.

essence of this Manga their is not a grown man alive that doesn't want to have a daughter
and their is not a father alive that can win against his little girl

Lol the words of this page Comments, is good translation and easy to read. <3
Someone only try to read more english for have a headache or some bad in the head
(Sorry for read in more than 1 language)

That moment when a non fluent guy disagrees with people who are clearly better at English about the translation

Honestly this is one of the most disappointing manhwa is have read. It went from a 9/10 to a 3/10 within the first chapter. In addition with the over used themes, the over all plot development and depth is obvious and easy to predict. Although I will not say it is unreadable it is certainly very much a let down, being that I’m comparing this to the much higher quality and more promising premises the promo chapter and the actual novel offered.

when i don't know the plot, all the characters seems like they are expressionless, eventhough they are shown as smiling/angry/laughing.

Hi the plot for this isn’t the best but I actually like this ! It’s a guilty pleasure of mine. Thanks for the translations <3

Sometimes I don’t wanna read a story that makes me use 70% of my thinking capacity. Sometimes I just wanna read a story and use like 5%
(Yes I’m dumb 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Guys I swear, the novel is very good. The pace of this is chompy, but the novel is easy to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread