Saving your tooches since 2k19

It would be awesome if you had a discord... I was wondering if you know if this manga/WEBTOON(?) is a novel?

I just came across Beware of the Villainess, and it's really refreshing seeing that the 'villianess' doesn't just become a goody-two-shoes.

I've binge read all the chapters so far at 3am, so while I'm not sure my sleep schedule can thank you, I'm definitely grateful for all the hard work you've put into scanlating the series with such consistency.

I'm eagerly anticipating new releases.

Thanks for doing Beware the Villainess! It's absolutely one of my favorite series I've found, and it makes my day when I see new updates, so thank you for making my days a bit funnier and relaxing. Can't stop rereading the chapters that are out, they're such good quality. Keep up the amazing work (But not at the cost of your health!! Remember to take breaks and drink water)

tysm for your hardwork!!! I love all the ones you guys do so far and I hope yall are safe and making the most out of our current pandemic :)

I really love all your works but don't mind me asking, do you have a discord server? With a discord server, you can let people be updated outside of mangadex ^^

Tysm for picking up Villainess reverses the hourglass! You guys are doing all my favs omg. I hope the team will stay safe and get time to relax. I really appreciate your hard work!

Hi I just wanted to say that you guys are translating my two favorite webtoons at the moment and I'm eternally grateful <3 Like I genuinely get a physical reaction whenever I see you guys updated either of them. You not only saved my tooches, but also my life.

You guys are our saviours, thanks a loooot for picking up Villainess Reverses the Hourglass & saving us readers !! + ❤ for the x2 release

Fed-Kun's army
saviours indeed! thank you for the villainess reverses the hourglass!!! i really appreciate all your hard work!

tysm for the latest hourglass releaseeeee - i'm so hyped !! ❤❤❤
If you don't have discord already , it's really handy. From conveying announcements, new chapter updates all the way to thank you notes from readers (bcos I don't wanna swarm this comment section with thank you's haha)

Users who are viewing this thread