Saving your tooches since 2k19

From translator to quality checker, thank you all staff so sooo much for much anticipated ch 29 + 30 hourglass releases !!! YOu just make quarantine amazinggg + love your work (į—’į—Øį—•)

I appreciate all your hard work, esp on Beware of the Villainess!! Your translations & redraw and everything are flawless. If you guys get a discord, I'd love to join! Thanks!!

Thank you sooooo much for the recent update and bundle release ā™”ā™”ā™”ā™” I really like the fact your updates fit well with the flow of the story šŸ˜

Thanks for your efforts. (āĀ“ā—”`ā)ā™„ā™„ā™„

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for your translations. I really appreciate it!! :)

šŸ˜Thank you so much for The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass. Pls never stop working on this šŸ˜

Aggregator gang
The fact that I follow about all of these makes me laugh since that never happened before
I Love That you keep up-to-date and it really has been Saving my tooches since 2k19 (^ Ļ‰ ^) Thank you for your guys' hard work!

Are you going to pick up Daisy again now that Empire Scans has gone on hiatus?

I mean you only handed it off in the first place to allow a group that could release it faster to pick it up.

Ruu

Guyyys did you drop The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass??? Please say it's not true šŸ˜­

Someone uploaded a new chapter saying the series was dropped šŸ¤”

Plsss dont drop The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass ā™„ you guys had such good quality translations, the fan translations are hard to understand

Group Leader
I think I pretty much read everything you guys translate--I love your translations!! Thank you for picking up and introducing me to "I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier"--it's great

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for "Beware of the villainess!" and "The villainess Reverses the Hourglass" !!!
Keep them up!

Users who are viewing this thread