Saving your tooches since 2k19

Group Leader
@april_anne The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass is currently on hiatus. We have not dropped it, we will continue to work on it once Season 2 comes out :)

@romee Oh yaaaay! Thanks for the response, I didn’t realize it was on hiatus. I’m so glad because I need to see Aria figured out the prince’s identity already, lol. Thank you for picking up this story. :)

Thank you so much for the translations (I’m reading the lady and the beast), I love it so much and because of you guys I’m able to read it, thank you!!! ❤️🙌

I hope you'll be interested in translating Tale of Felluah
https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah/chapters/

Hello. I can’t find your group in my discord anymore. It there a glitch or was I kicked out? Saw it a few moments ago then when It came back to discord I can no longer find you.

thank you for translating Beware of the Villainess~ One of my favourite series to read and it won't be possible with you! stay safe

Thank you so much for all your work! ❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️
If you happen to have a discord, would love to join :D

I really love the work you guys translate, you all do an amazing job! Thank you so much, I appreciate the effort that is put in to the translations! 😃

Id like to apply as clrd, is that possible or nah? since the disc server isnt public anymore

Users who are viewing this thread