Sawaranaide Kotesashi-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Miyuki-Chan is Charismatic (5)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, you did a good job with cleaning and translating, and typesetting was good too. I read this on phone and didn't struggle to make out any of the words.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for bringing this back and up, it's as if it was never dropped!
And with this Miyuki goodness, my Erector Spinae will be sleeping well tonight.

Anyway, Kotesashi looked like he Gojou Satoru there :LOL:

Group Leader
I translated, cleaned, and typesetted it by myself. Corrections or inputs are very welcome.
Nice work! Do you plan to continue the series as I got the raws up to volume 5 or so if ya need em

Aggregator gang
Nice work! Do you plan to continue the series as I got the raws up to volume 5 or so if ya need em
I intend to finish up until volume 4, but my upload schedule will be a little bit erratic after this. I already have the raws up until volume 4, do you have better quality scans?

Double-page supporter
I'm glad someone picked this up again. I actually reading this manga for the massage, somehow the massage scene gave me ASMR effect. It feels like I'm actually getting massaged too. That feeling also happened when I'm reading "Send My Regards to Kenshiro". I hope someone picked that manga again too.

Group Leader
I intend to finish up until volume 4, but my upload schedule will be a little bit erratic after this. I already have the raws up until volume 4, do you have better quality scans?
I think we both have the same raws so thats about as high quality as we can get. I had planned to hiatus it or drop the series after finishing the volume as I had slowed down compared to before and was putting too much on my plate as I get busier irl. Thanks for finishing off volume 2!

Users who are viewing this thread