Say Thank You - Collected Short Stories of Ko Nikaido - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Next to You ~Side Ogre~

Double-page supporter
Note how this is ~Side Ogre~ so the "Ogre by my side" is probably the human.

Also idk if having fantasy races would just exacerbate racism or not...

Group Leader
What a great first chapter to start off this oneshot collection! I had a lot of fun typesetting this ♥

Looking forward to more! ^_^

How the hell can she be conscious about her horn when there are people with way more notable characteristics walking around?

Group Leader
Hello from Cotton Candy Scans~

Thanks for checking this series out, I hope you enjoy these oneshots as much as we do! I am a big fan of the art and I think the stories get better throughout~

If you want to come discuss this or any of our series, feel free to join us over at our Discord!
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

Fed-Kun's army
@Cakexx i don't think there is that many people with those characteristics. in other backgrounds there is no one with special features. Is only when she is talking about it and how the world could be better like that.

Dex-chan lover
a place where everyone is different?
So america?
the place where people still have racial tensions because everyone is different.

i dont think so.

Ogre in her side: cute anime grill with horns,
Ogre in my side: 2m tall 130 kg big Chad with red hair, strongest creature on earth

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak I'm a cynic but I would say it would increase "racism" tremendously. In our own world, the slightest difference in hair colour or skin tone can put you in a lower caste or even something unnatural, like a witch.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the high five on wrong hands bothered me so much that I ended up fixing it myself
gr6MSdr.png

Users who are viewing this thread