Say Thank You - Collected Short Stories of Ko Nikaido - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Next to You ~Side Ogre~

Dex-chan lover
I look to my right.
I look to my left.
Shrek and Fiona look back.
This is the good life.

I didn't get what the author meant to convey when they wrote 'And there might be one by your side as well'.
Could someone explain??

@jmas081391
The Character is from Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Or you can search "Tomorrow's sailor suit" and you will find the Manga.

Dex-chan lover
remember to never say yes to have your photos be taken unless you get the full rights to them beforehand otherwise you might regret it

i'm confused on what the message is supposed to be.. "wouldn't it be great if we all looked different so no one would think that we're all the same?" but don't we already have physical differences amongst each other?

whatever i'll just enjoy the pretty art

Wo

@naadza the keyword there is "wouldn't it be great if we all looked different so no one would *assume* we all are
the same?"

i think it meant along the lines of ; if we are visibly different, undoubtedly we'd have different problems. Kinda like a contradiction to the phrase "if i can do it, u can too" bcs here we assume as we all are the same (humans), our limitations and capabilities are the same where the fact it is not.

I don't think i did justice in elaborating but its just my two cents.

@Wo i get that part but i'm saying aren't we already visibly different? the difference between the two girls is that one is a part of a horned race while the other isn't. isn't that difference just as significant as someone who's black with darker skin vs. someone who's white with lighter skin?

but now that i say that, perhaps this is strictly limited to japan where everyone is of the same race/nationality and has roughly the same appearance (black hair, dark brown eyes)...which would make a lot more sense lol

Users who are viewing this thread