Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

So... is there a reason why セリナ's(Serina) name is still spelled Selia? what happened to the "n"? I pointed this out months ago and I still find it weird that new chapters are still making this mistake.

In other news WHY IS SHE THE CUTEST LAMIA EVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the WN till i caught up with the translation and the release pace was depressing. Its a series with an OP from start MC and a LOOOOT of girls, which some people will like and some no. I've been interested in the manga for a long time and been waiting for it to surpass till where i read in the novel, so i guess its time to pick it up.

Me es extraño leer en español después de leer tantos años en ingles pero Heyron hizo un buen trabajo haciendo un español neutro (sin manerismos locales).
Solo queda decir buen trabajo y continuen con esa calidad.

Almost 20 more raws out. TL has some work to do. It's not forgotten long enough for someone else to pick it up I guess.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Trasnlation

02.06.2016 - 07.05.2020

R.I.P

Hunterfansub SCAN

More translated chapters never.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone please pick this up :(
It may not be the best story ever but I really enjoy it and want to see more

@marconii2002 People might be more likely to accept that "fact" if you hadn't spammed that "RIP translation" stuff on a lot of manga that... amazingly... got more translation.

Seriously, have you nothing better to do?

PLEASE PICK
THIS UP! PLEASE
PLEASE PICK
THIS UP! PLEASE
PLEASE PICK
THIS UP! PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread