Sazi-chan no Yami Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Sazi really didn't deserve to be with them, like I don't see a difference between her and Usagi no matter what the author wants me to think. That being said the suicide feels a bit much and unearned

Dex-chan lover
I think Sazi realized that despite all of this she isn't actually satisfied. This wasn't what she wanted but she doesn't want to break and her the one she loves so she hurts herself. It all felt like a lie and Sazi knew, they were accepting what they needed but didn't care for her the same way. She knew she was more like the psycho and didn't really deserve this from what she's done and so decided to take her own life. Though could just as easily be a she didn't die and suffers in pain and then actually gets the love she wanted

Dex-chan lover
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
Time to write up some copium!

Ok so yes, she does fall and yes poly ending neally failed BUT, but little to our knowledge there is 5 pages which where removed that shows her having survived the fall working out her feelings with those two before concluding with them finally putting on the ring.

This is now my head canon i most likely will never reread this book as to truly cement this ending in my mind.

98hloa.jpeg

YIPPEE

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the ending is really a perfect 1/10 ending…

Hard to find a series that had so much potential/was so unique all the Way through and then got completely destroyed by the ending…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
Time to write up some copium!

Ok so yes, she does fall and yes poly ending neally failed BUT, but little to our knowledge there is 5 pages which where removed that shows her having survived the fall working out her feelings with those two before concluding with them finally putting on the ring.

This is now my head canon i most likely will never reread this book as to truly cement this ending in my mind.
Now, we just need to find an artist that can write/draw this and then add it as a chapter 26.5 on here and the whole manga will be saved

Fed-Kun's army
This manga started so well, but constantly devolved further and further into absolute trash territory. Sazi might be the least prominent character in her own manga, aside from her love interest. How do you fuck up a story this badly? Hell, concept art included at the end of the second volume makes it sound like the author didn't even want to do this story to begin with.

Genuinely rated the manga 1/10 for this, it's honestly such a fucking awful piece of media, I'm upset I ever even read the damn thing

Users who are viewing this thread