Scarlet Star - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - POLL NOTICE: Scarlet Star vs Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
No offense to the author, but if you're stretching yourself so thinly that you have to choose which of your two series to continue, you might have bigger problems at hand. Just feels like a red flag for things to come

Double-page supporter
No offense to the author, but if you're stretching yourself so thinly that you have to choose which of your two series to continue, you might have bigger problems at hand. Just feels like a red flag for things to come
Maybe I just don't know enough about comic drawing because I'm not an artist, but deciding to focus on one work instead of two doesn't make them sound stretched thin to me. That just sounds normal.

Double-page supporter
No offense but, sometimes people have a life.
Focusing in one work is even better since they can work more consistently while keeping their life in order.

I took a glance at the author's other work, and while the writing is pretty good, the idea I felt was rather stale in comparison to this manga... so I appropriately cast my vote.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you can still focus on 1 while maintaining a phase on the other. Like for every chapter of your main focus, you do 1 page of the other. Doesn’t matter if it becomes bi-monthly, monthly, every 3 months, so long as it updates and is not on stasis. Who knows, maybe you’ll face a slump on your main one and have to focus on the 2nd one to refresh.

I hope Scarlet Star gets the vote. The premise of labyrinth has too much 'zero to hero' cliche. Scarlet Star feels pretty fresh and has more potential.

Users who are viewing this thread