Scary Campus College University - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Cosmetic Surgery ⑥

Dex-chan lover
Is the last panel is simply another victim just for ending purpose, or is she perhaps another important character?

Dex-chan lover
Is the last panel is simply another victim just for ending purpose, or is she perhaps another important character?
Yeah I'm also confused with the last few pages... the character is another one of the "same face" possessed bodies of the victims of that ghost... so did Illko NOT exorcize that ghost? did something get lost in translation?
I get how the victims themselves are stuck in that plastic surgery center, since they mentioned before that there's no going back, so are they somehow sending out sparkles and bubbly vibes to give potential victims hope?
I think that the last panel isn't a victim, theyre the ORIGINAL, the reason why the ghost made so many people have that look, the ghost was the college girl they told to get plastic surgery.
OHHH! that makes sense. She was the bully of the ghost shown in the top panel in this page, for the backstory of the ghost https://mangadex.org/chapter/65473e42-44f4-4907-b041-24e6b31fbb5c/5 Now she's all grown up with a kid and still doing the same thing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mahina... you just needed to hold the cough for a few more seconds... come on, don't cockblock like that XD.

I am happy that Illko has come to have some respect for Mahina... even if she wants to kill her even more now XD.

Page 18 and 19... sometimes you just need someone to talk to, there will always be pain to overcome, the trick is to have courage.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A good chapter
I kinda wonder though if the author really is willing to go the route of "pick one of the girls" for Makube. Or both, or neither in favor of the salt and the missing sensei?

Banned
I think the reason they show the original face is to show that the owner of the original face while having face like an angel is a horrible person that only cares about the outside and a menace to people around her. The victims all want to change to become a better person but in the end they got horrible ending and from what we see on the previous chapter they clearly regret it, they just want to be able to love and appreciate themselves more.

Dex-chan lover
So are they reincarnated or something? She says this is the first time they’ve talked like this but the flashback seems to contradict

Dex-chan lover
Chigarashi got more haters with this chapter lol
Anyway, I like how this manga isn't beating the bush with the characters. Illko told Makube right away about her feelings and even make it clear that she was not telling Makube to date Chigarashi. No stupid misunderstanding, nice.

Dex-chan lover
I still wanna know Tall Lady even became a monster like that. She was surely human, once, right?

Ilko was so cute in this chapter. Now that she has realized her feelings, she's so happy to be with Makube.

Ilko has confessed her love to Makube, but nope, Chigarashi had to ruin the moment for the both of them. Well, that incident did gave them both a reason to talk about Chigarashi, and what Makube should do with her. Chigarashi is strong, and someone like her can help the both go through the horrors they face. She's a good friend. Makube isn't going to go after Kizaki unless he gets a damage report. However, he has more than enough reason to go after him if his friends get hurt.

Sadly, whatever bullying that caused all those girls to seek surgery is still happening. But instead of listening to bullies, it's better to listen to someone who's going through similar things, and to avoid listening to people who just make fun of you.

Group Leader
Honestly, with a confession the manga's already made more progress than most romcoms lol. This is fine.
I do hope Chigarashi doesn't end up dating that Senpai though, he's an awful match for her
True, true.
Though the last few pages gives me the feeling the series will actually go love triangle route.
(I hope it won't follow through)

Contributor
It's not often that I see a story where the protagonist is not involved in a love triangle involving other major characters. Kaoru, Illko and Nene... well, may the best girl win I guess. Just don't add Mahina later on to the equation, please. This manga is better off without her also gunning for him, thanks. A harem is the last thing I'd want to see in this story, anything but that.

Pretty sure Illko will remember this time Mahina clamjammed her. That "just don't date her" must have had some weight to it. I guess she is also out of commission for recovery after this arc, so maybe we'll see less of her and more of Nene for the next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread