Scary Campus College University - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Cultural Festival ②

Dex-chan lover
Kizaki turned around quickly... in hindsight it makes sense, I don't think he deserves the consideration, but I can accept, more so because he clearly is getting what he sowed.

But I have to imagine... having an ability that makes ghosts swarm at you, his life certainly wasn't easy.

Beauty contest huh? How ominous.
Those are as close as hell on earth as possible, the amount of vanity, jealousy, and unbridled hate on those is... unimaginable.

Dex-chan lover
...well that's a sudden change of heart.

I'm not sure if I follow this correctly, but emo prof want to see their teach again so he arranged the entire clusterfuck > Makube has the actual last wish that he kept all this time, which apparently he never thought of giving him whenever the opportunity arose > Kizaki be like "welp, I was wrong. Time to fix this" > Despite the fact he started this mess, Kizaki has no certain means to end this?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was easy lol. I'm surprised, but I love him and in hindsight I can see it, so I'm not complaining. His interaction with Makube makes me smile, it's so warm. I wish the best for them, though I feel that Kizaki's life might be in danger anyway...

Next up, hide and seek with Fujimiya! I knew he's like some kind of final boss/final confrontation. But even if they manage to stop him, I wonder how they'll deal with the ghosts that have gathered.

Despite the fact he started this mess, Kizaki has no certain means to end this?
I believe he planned it that way so that even if he dies, his plan will continue anyway. He had no intention to stop halfway, so why think of a way to end it before completion? Something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Makube has the actual last wish that he kept all this time, which apparently he never thought of giving him whenever the opportunity arose
Well, to be precise, the problem was that they never noticed that two pages got stuck together because of blood, and they weren't aware of the message hidden between them. So Makube wasn't aware either, he just believed that their teach was alive, and Kizaki believed the opposite, but seeing the last message made him realize he was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
61LegqF1H3L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Double-page supporter
we have only touch one of the ten unsolvable cases so it couldn't be last arc
Dang speed-readers how do they work? we're like at 3-4 unsolvable cases.

Also it doesn't matter the number of the mysteries, they're clues and if they reach their mentor earlier, then what gives the number of them?

Dex-chan lover
Kizaki seems to have realized what a mess he's made. Since you know, Nimura is still somewhere out there. But I really don't know how he can be redeemed. He caused the death of multiple students and had no regrets! Surely Makube knows everything can't be fine just because he punched Kizaki in the head, right?

Smart of Iruko to summon Fujimiya using the megaphone. He's still a college student, surely he still has to follow requests like that, right?

Fujimiya really messed up... a ghost gathering of this size? There's already so many casualties too! How can he redeem himself after distributing the drugs?

Dex-chan lover
His change of heart was too quick. I don't like this development.
And Makube is being too naive here, thinking they can all go back together the way they were. Honestly, the teacher is a mass murderer, there's no way they can just be friends after all that he's done.

Contributor
Whoa, that actually worked. I did not expect Kizaki, who was being presented for several chapters across a number of arcs as some kind of BBEG last boss, to realize his massacre plan was a massive mistake, then change sides and even say sorry. But if this is happening maybe this is the final arc, too.

I know this has already ended, but the sudden change of heart at this point could indicate that the mangaka was told by this time to start wrapping up the story since the manga is getting axed...

Users who are viewing this thread