Scary Campus College University - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Beauty Contest

Double-page supporter
The writing is just keep getting worse yet I cannot stop reading it. They are just keep throwing random ghosts with weird face and little to no backstory. Was that supposed to be even scary?
I mean for this specific arc they've got the excuse of gathering all sorts of ghosts from all over the place for Kizaki's plot. Kinda like 3rd rate occultists bringing in 3rd rate ghosts.
The question is whether the next arc (or maybe this one's finale) will return to the quality from previous arcs or stay the way it is right now.

Dex-chan lover
The writing is just keep getting worse yet I cannot stop reading it. They are just keep throwing random ghosts with weird face and little to no backstory. Was that supposed to be even scary?
Same dude. This festival arc is so disjointed. And I actually love this manga. Won't be surprised if this is the last arc. Maybe the mangaka just ran out of ideas

Dex-chan lover
Same dude. This festival arc is so disjointed. And I actually love this manga. Won't be surprised if this is the last arc. Maybe the mangaka just ran out of ideas
This author cornering himself because he ran out of ideas isn't new, I'm afraid.
I mean for this specific arc they've got the excuse of gathering all sorts of ghosts from all over the place for Kizaki's plot. Kinda like 3rd rate occultists bringing in 3rd rate ghosts.
I don't know why but lately the term "occultism" is being so grabbed by the hair and thrown around it just defeats its meaning. It's like Jujutsu Kaisen, these things are supposed to happen in hidden places and regular people being unaware while make tension between them and the occultists because of the unexplicable phenomena happening. I can sort of dismiss Noragami because shit happens at the very end, but lately it feels the occult is just the excuse to throw a shonen battle and forget its setting. It's baffling.

Dex-chan lover
This author cornering himself because he ran out of ideas isn't new, I'm afraid.

I don't know why but lately the term "occultism" is being so grabbed by the hair and thrown around it just defeats its meaning. It's like Jujutsu Kaisen, these things are supposed to happen in hidden places and regular people being unaware while make tension between them and the occultists because of the unexplicable phenomena happening. I can sort of dismiss Noragami because shit happens at the very end, but lately it feels the occult is just the excuse to throw a shonen battle and forget its setting. It's baffling.
Exactly. Like how isn't the goddamn JSDF here yet? It's fucking ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
That Slit Mouthed Woman... She killed two girls already. And she's humiliated another.

Chigarashi does look very pretty in that dress. I'd say she can easily win a beauty pageant and be crowned the most beautiful woman in Ouyou. But is it really worth the danger of having to interact with that monster? Can she even really save the day with her advice? Will she even attract Fujimiya's attention?
Exactly. Like how isn't the goddamn JSDF here yet? It's fucking ridiculous.
There are already people led by Iruko on the scene. I doubt the JSDF could even do anything. Were you expecting tanks to fire on college students or something?

Users who are viewing this thread