Scary Campus College University - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - Paid Dating

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad it's some weird cult thing and not real compensated dating, my Nene-chan would never...

Aggregator gang
Lol too bad he won't do it, maybe later he will change his mind? I want to see Makube-san all sugar daddy mode. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The girls are paid with money, but in exchange, they lose their time...and life, literally. That's new.
I was thinking he just needs to cross dress to disguise as a paid dating girl and expose the big evil. Sounds more fun (for us readers) that way :p fun distraction from the laughing man!
LMAO now I want to see that.

Dex-chan lover
Typical millenial attitude, acting like they rent the place.

Group Leader
wait what seriously the festival arc was resolved? wtf was the resolution?

Dex-chan lover
She grinds old men for money and give all that to the handsome Makube-kun...

Dex-chan lover
theyre actually incubi and theyre jacking the girls' life energies

Dex-chan lover
wait what seriously the festival arc was resolved? wtf was the resolution?
Well, Kizaki left to go get milk and cigarettes from the store, ghostless kid more or less paid his dues and will continue to do so as an anti-ghost repellent, the summoned ghosts are gone, and Chigarashi is the only one that saw their teacher and can't bring herself to tear down her friends' hero.

Not much else to resolve as of right now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it's some weird cult thing and not real compensated dating, my Nene-chan would never...
Oh sweet denial :nyoron:
No matter what goes on behind the scene, Nene IS in for the money (and food, albeit that isn't working out as well as she hoped).

Dex-chan lover
I spent so much time on this chapter trying to spot the laughing man but seems like he's gone for now. I'm assuming those men are absorbing the girls' vitality to the point they'll be husks. Thanks for the chapter.
I'm actually surprised that the laughing man wasn't one of the pics on the phone's app with the paid dating customers.

Dex-chan lover
He'll probaly say "I need a damage report"
That's the paper she handed to him on the last page, he probably won't do it because it's not supernatural
it's both, you can literally see her do paid dating this chapter, Nene is my favorite character but I'm not gaslighting myself

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is a chance for Chigarashi to step up. Maybe even become the next guidance counselor when Makube graduates.

Users who are viewing this thread