Scary Campus College University - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Paid Dating ②

Dex-chan lover
Such a heartwarming chapter seeing two girls work so hard to help out their friend, not to mention Illko being absolutely adorbable in that outfit...and then I get to the last page. Oof.
Also, was it mentioned anywhere that Chigarashi comes from a rich family?
No but she only started looking for a job after a summer break of whaling for a game. And after buying costumes and equipment for the stream case.

Rent, clothes, food, tuition, books all add up and had to have been paid for by someone. Even for a lower rated college tuition isnt cheap, and she was never threatened with missing rent payments.

Edit: reread the early chapters and its implied that her parents are paing for tuition and giving her an allowance, with the allowance being enough to cover her rent, even after moving to a different place.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Er, no. She just became a pimp for NORMAL paid dating instead of working for the SUPERNATURAL one that Makube and Ilko took out.
Not sure about that. Makube & Illko dusted the CD seminar group, but that doesn't necessarily mean the incu-daddies are out of business.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
247.gif

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I'm fine with that face at the end. The real horror of the chapter isn't the old dudes, it's our hustling bitch that's doing whatever she needs to for money. I don't think she was selling out her friends though, she didn't gain anything from them working there too. And it's not like she recruited them for her new tactic. Yet

Dex-chan lover
Just shows there is always a scum in your friends.

Lesson #2: real people are scarier than ghosts.

I'm still interested in the story but IMO last page jumpscare(?) felt kinda unnecessary. I think it would be scarier if she has normal calm face and while being aware that she is sacrificing someone else. But throwing random ugly faces to show horror has been this series bread and butter so what do I know?

Users who are viewing this thread