Scary Campus College University - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Paid Dating ②

Aggregator gang
I'm still interested in the story but IMO last page jumpscare(?) felt kinda unnecessary. I think it would be scarier if she has normal calm face and while being aware that she is sacrificing someone else. But throwing random ugly faces to show horror has been this series bread and butter so what do I know?

Dex-chan lover
No one:

Illko:

10d4d59b4ef48daa8e199ed9e2a2532b.png

Dex-chan lover
So, if Makube and Ilko took out the guys behind it, who's Kurohiji getting employed by at the end? Like, we were supposed to believe at first that her "looking better" was a sign of recovery but the implication after is that she recovered quickly by getting into the trade herself. So, multiple branches of the same company or something similar?

Dex-chan lover
So, if Makube and Ilko took out the guys behind it, who's Kurohiji getting employed by at the end? Like, we were supposed to believe at first that her "looking better" was a sign of recovery but the implication after is that she recovered quickly by getting into the trade herself. So, multiple branches of the same company or something similar?
Er, no. She just became a pimp for NORMAL paid dating instead of working for the SUPERNATURAL one that Makube and Ilko took out.

Dex-chan lover
Such a heartwarming chapter seeing two girls work so hard to help out their friend, not to mention Illko being absolutely adorbable in that outfit...and then I get to the last page. Oof.
Also, was it mentioned anywhere that Chigarashi comes from a rich family?

Dex-chan lover
I'm still interested in the story but IMO last page jumpscare(?) felt kinda unnecessary. I think it would be scarier if she has normal calm face and while being aware that she is sacrificing someone else. But throwing random ugly faces to show horror has been this series bread and butter so what do I know?
It wasn't just a jumpscare - the evil face was also a little bit of a reveal. If you re-read what she says in the previous chapter (including the panels where she's with the old/young client), and then re-read what makube says in this one, it seems to imply that she knew exactly what she was giving away for the money, while convincing nene and chigarashi to do it, while withholding that information from them. Her dialogue gets re-contextualized a bit. She may be an antagonist for an upcoming plot.

It also leaves it a bit unsettling, since we don't really know if she's planning on "sacrificing" nene and chigarashi, since the caller asked for 3 gals to choose from.

Dex-chan lover
Such a heartwarming chapter seeing two girls work so hard to help out their friend, not to mention Illko being absolutely adorbable in that outfit...and then I get to the last page. Oof.
Had the same exact thoughts.
Also, was it mentioned anywhere that Chigarashi comes from a rich family?
I also perked up at that line. I don't think it's been mentioned. This story has been enjoyable without even knowing anything about our main character's background and backstory. Definitely something to look forward to when that plot line comes around.

Edit: apparently it was mentioned in chapter 12 - at least that her parents are paying for all of her college expenses

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread