Scary Campus College University - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - College

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping her ideal guy would look like Makube but alas we didn’t get that humorous event. Chigarashi may not be a smart girl but she has heart & brave enough to face this ghost knowing she doesn’t have anything to fight against it. Man next chapter is going to be a bummer if the author can’t give a proper conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
A College Ghost? Oh man, I've heard of ghosts in colleges, but a whole College Ghost sounds scare.

All the collective regrets and grudges of a school sounds horrible. And creating your ideal college? Even Makube has trouble getting out of something like that. So of course, it's Chigarashi who saves the day with volleyball violence and a strong heart!

Chigarashi was inspiring Haruka even as a cute short haired high schooler. Now she's inspired Haruka to pursue her dreams for real! Good luck Haruka on your rehabilitation!

But what about Makube? Why is he still in the college? He has his tattoos back, is he gonna try and destroy the ghost from the inside? Can he even escape if that happens?

He still needs to marry Iruko and find something to do with his life!

What kind of ending is coming for us? I'm sure we'll get an "and the adventure continues", right? I just hope we get more someday.

Dex-chan lover
Start to live your life Makube.

Was it next chapter the last one? If so... shame, if the author could have one more, this would end in a nice number.

Dex-chan lover
this campus college university wasnt all that scary after all makube

Fed-Kun's army
I never knew volleyball was such a violent sport. No wonder Americans like it so much...

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is this all gonna wrap up in the next single chapter? We just started with expanding the world 5 chapters ago man

Dex-chan lover
I guess it will end with something like "i made up my mind i will travel and save the world with my 2 friends, have fun with your college life bye"

Contributor
"Ideals are something that you can chase after and work towards any time and anywhere"
Look at this girl dispensing words of wisdom now. Are we sure Mahina didn't get possessed along the way?

"Because that's all I'll amount to if I quit."
Damn right, "If you quit (something) when you suck, you'll suck forever (at that something)." :pout:

One chapter left. No way this is wrapping up everything in one chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread