School Zone - Vol. 2 Ch. 49 - I was just joking.

Sad Rei makes me sad :( Probably my favorite chapter thus far, though. Thanks for the daily uploads, I and many others really really appreciate your work :)

Aggregator gang
i just wanted to laugh, not get hit by the feels train. y u do this yokoe. 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Aaah, my heart. This chapter just added so much more depth to Rei. Didn’t expect the serious chapter at all, but absolutely loved it. It’s probably my favorite so far. Why must you hurt me?

Contributor
A significantly longer chapter devoted to important character backstory and motivations. I was wondering when we'd get more of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Man what an amazing chapter, Rei's angst is really, really well executed.

As always thanks mycropen for the tl, you're great

O sh!t.... I was not ready for this ノ( ゜-゜ノ) but this chapter was sooo good. This manga is seriously something else. I love it.

Also, Kei-chan with long hair looks awesome. It's a pity she cut it.

Thank you for making this gem awailable to us!

I love how the writing has improved so much. This last chapter is an example of just that. I wish this had an anime c:

Owww. That's really sad. I guess it's good to have some serious chapters once in a while thom

Double-page supporter
This chapter is amazing. Hits especially hard because of the tone-shift; turns out every single time she jokingly flirted with Kei was a massive coping mechanism.

I can relate to the protagonist, it happened to me once with a person I know...

Yeah, now that i think about it, there was always something off about those jokes, they always felt kinda too forced, and the reaction was just too passive even for jokes.

While it´s likely both of them are afraid of the same thing, maybe it would be intersting if this had somewhat of a sour ending.

This... is a gag manga right?
Then, why am I crying?
Also Kei-chan is best with long hair. ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread