School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 69 - It is, isn't it!?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another great chapter and another awesome display of best girlness by Yatsude.... everything going on in this chapter just felt so normal that I almost didn't realize that Yatsude's eyes were open in one panel and it didn't get the normal response from those two it normally does.

Dex-chan lover
watch Yatsude be the one to bluntly break the barrier between them at some point xD

Aggregator gang
Yatsude showing these two scrubs who's the real boss in the household.

Contributor
Yatsude acting like a babysitter for these two the whole time during the beach trip is going to drive her nuts.

Aggregator gang
Basically my mom! I kept yelling around the house for not being able to find my favourite underwear for the date. She came up and told me “Move yer brain and ass to find more carefully, ya can study like a monster but can’t find underwear? What are ya? 6 years old kid? Yer 20.” And I kept on making a fuss that I would be late for the date with my GF and couldn’t find it. She then lost her temper and said “If I can find yer underwear, clean yer room and helped me cook dinner for tonight party after yer date. Don’t ya dare run away! Be a man and face the deal.” She found it in like 5 seconds.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know what Suguira's shirt says? It looks like it changes at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread