School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 72 - Definitely! Let's do it!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, is this the boss version of "I am already on the way" but still at home?

LsgqMyj.png

Damn, that's a lewd way to hold hands.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You like holding hands, don't you, tsun tsun?

@JetKinen
I've never seen that hold, isn't it uncomfortable?

Dex-chan lover
awww they bonded and both grew to enjoy each others company not gonna lie though around page 4 I kept thinking invite her to the beach Hinase invite her to the beach since they still had one open slot and then Hinase misses her chance to witness beach time Piyo. Piyo would also keep Yokoe and best girl Yatsude from messing with her as much.
Thank you for the translation and Kaname is definitely a hoot.
So another question did she just forget about it entirely or was this her plan from the get go?

Double-page supporter
Yukachi? Interesting. Maybe that is the idol Yatsude likes and this is why they don't get along. :thinking:

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting the date to be this cute, I'm really blown away XD
KANAME WHAT ARE YOU DOIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i don't know what their relationship gonna be, what i know is i'll have a good dream tonight cus this chapter is so damn cute!

Dex-chan lover
They were pretty much holding hands the entire time towards the end there. That was adorable.

Dex-chan lover
@Krune

Kaname heard her voicemail in last chapter, so at least she knows that she was supposed to go.

So yeah, probably it was her plan all along. Predicting that Piyo would take Tsubaki on a pseudo-date if she didn't appear.

Remember she's also the one that gave Tsubaki's number to Piyo in the first place. She might be playing matchmaker, the real problem is that we don't know her reasons. Kaname is kinda hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread