School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 72 - Definitely! Let's do it!

Dex-chan lover
What a cute date now invite your new gf to the beach with you.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a nice chapter, a little too much uncensored hand holding for my christian household but ok

Fed-Kun's army
Piyooooooo! Awwww I ship this! I very much so much ship this! Next, you should go to the summer trip with her to protect her from Yatsude's touchy touchy hands!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know i needed this ship until now, btw Nakatani is really cute when she is not angry

Aggregator gang
wait where the fuck was the swimsuit tryouts? there better be a chapter 71.5

Fed-Kun's army
Is next chapter the end or have they just not started on vol 4 yet? There isn't a chapter past 73, and it came out 5 months ago. Seems a perfect candidate chapter for an unresolved ambiguous relationships ending. It would be super disappointing if that happened.

in my heart these two are in first place as the cutest ship so far, Thanks Kaname for their lovely meeting

@Raknasuu

It could be a simple as Kaname realizing Piyo's feelings, not being gay, and trying to set up a situation where her friend still ends up happy. Or she might be aiming for a threesome. Who knows.

@CSmith327
The author took a vacation, but is returning to publications in November for what he said on his twitter, and has chapters made up to 79, but not yet published

Users who are viewing this thread