School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 73.1 - Extra: This is killing me...

Dex-chan lover
Great fun chapter. I agree with the sentiment here, I'd love to see this series animated some day.

Thanks for all the hard work translating all these chapters for everyone! It is so appreciated!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA , really Yatsude is hilarious.
Thanks for the translations.

Have we actually seen Yokoe's other eye yet?

I keep getting the idea that she is hiding a scar or something.

This is such a fun series (I mean... ) it's gonna be painful to wait like six months before we get another release but it's worth waiting for. Thanks to all the people who made possible read this in english.

Aggregator gang
WAS THAT A HIGURASHI REFERENCE? Pretty timely.
This manga is great and it's been wonderful being able to read it daily.

Dex-chan lover
Also don't forget that the 1st volume will be out for May next year in English.

Dex-chan lover
I arrived kinda late for actually feeling the dread of missing the daily updates as much, but this past 2 weeks have been a blessing just by having them like "Oh, yeah. New chapter of School Zone Yeeeeesssshhh".

Thank you so freaking much @mycropen for completing +73 chapters at such a fast pace and beautiful quality. You really do love this manga a LOT don't ya? You do deserve a rest tho, so take care!

Just wondering, what would an eyes glow yatsude look like? If any of y'all draw one up, please @ me, I need to know.

I’m gonna say it. I don’t like Yokoe, she seems like nuisance to deal with. The dynamic duo doesn’t feel fleshed out in general. I feel like the side characters have more interesting things going on than the poster girls. Like each one has arcs, but Yokoe and sugiura stay the same. they’re boring tbh...

Dex-chan lover
@silentbabyninja
I feel like she's supposed to be a nuisance. Like, isn't it sorta the setting that her inability to express herself honestly is twisting her interactions up? The only way she can express herself is to pass it off as a joke, so she ends up playing the clown.

@silentbabyninja
Well you have to give her credit she deserves, Yokoe is trying her best to keep the status quo, repressing her feelings for years, her over-energetic personnality is just a way for her to cope

@Raknasuu

Thats Yatsude, I mean Yokoe, the girl with ber hair over her right eye (Im not sure if we have seen otherwise).

i love the comments suggesting that yokoe's particular brand of batshit is all a result of repression because its making me imagine a future where she confesses properly and her IQ just shoots up like 40 points. how would the other characters even respond to that.

but really a yokoe that's calmed down but is still the same level of verbally and actively affectionate sounds dangerous... they needed to nerf her, she's too pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread