School Zone - Vol. 4 Ch. 76 - Yokoe, say...

Fed-Kun's army
uhh why is everyone seeing this as a revelation? isn't yokoe being in love kinda obvious

Will we get an actual answer? And because of Japanese being weird, Kai will hear and misunderstand it at the worst possible time?

Haha Yokoe, Yatsude cornering you now after 70 whole chapters
Thanks 4 the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, lol queen chad Yatsude is about to intervene on one useless, but endearing, lesbian

Dex-chan lover
Going by the cliches we're getting the "No I don't like her lmao" and she overhears

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope she can give Yatsude a real answer. Poor girl REALLY needs someone to talk to so she can stop bottling everything up inside.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking cliffhanger. Hopefully it doesn't end in a shitty, overused trope.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, boy. She dropped the question right on her just like that? Here's to hoping she answers it straight then.

Dex-chan lover
Kei is cute, saw the blue stripes and tried to find Yokoe... But she's afraid to change.
Kei tried to change but things seemed bad so she went back like 10 steps into idiocity... Sadly.

Could this be the turning point?!

@Tersione straight is not how I want this series to go hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how long they're gonna drag this out, but if we're very lucky, we'll at least get something like Sugiura arriving outside the door just in time to overhear Yokoe say something like, "yes, I love her, but you can't tell anyone."

Double-page supporter
@Finalegend Then worst outcome and the most likely, I wish she confessed everything and Kei to hear it for them to start progressing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread