Scream Queen

Beginning is confusing as fuck, description is weird and doesn't seem to be accurate? Also the ratings are hella weird too rofl.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't mind me, i'm not reading this, i just wanted to say that the cover of this title is one of the best i've seen, ever.

Dex-chan lover
I heard that there is a novel as well but I can't seem to find it...(in English at least, as I did find it in Chinese)

the description is for the novel version, while the manhua have different beginning

Dex-chan lover
a good story for shits and giggles with an OP fmc. the sense of dread is well-paced and the "haunted mc" doesn't have a paralyzed face. this story had a lot of comedy too

I don’t know about y’all but I’m rooting for the ghost. I hate fmc (I lowkey think you’re supposed to?) but the story is good.

Dex-chan lover
I very like this manhua.
The MC is intelligent and was born with a gold spoon. (like lot of manhua)
But here the author doesn't use the lazy plot armor or luck; and the MC, while being cold isn't hypocritical. (which is a very huge problem for most manhua).

Lol, I'm really enjoying this. The FL was a bit odd to me, being the supreme snobby sorority primadonna typecast that we usually make fun of and even look down on, especially in horror stories like this where they're made to die way before the ending. Now, though, I really love her. I wouldn't want to meet her in person (there is so much she could and would make fun of me for), but the story's only just concluded the opening arc and she's already so much fun to watch when she's on the warpath.

I'm really looking forward to watching her harass more ghosts. For Fake Sadako? No pity is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread