Second Lead Complex - Ch. 3

I don't find her to be a likable heroine though ?
She's Self-Centered, Rude and Tactless.
MC Lead Heroines like this are the worst isekai trope there is.

SHHH GUYS ITS INTERESTING AND ALLLLLL I DONT HATE HER SHE IS A M O O D SO SHHH well if ur confident in ur self and all if not then oop-

Thank you so much for picking up the project! I'm eager to continue reading this manhwa and see what happens.
O(≧∇≦)O~♡

I love how all their classmates are just a bunch of faceless stickmen figures 😂

i really hope she gets better lol her personality rn is pretty annoying but it's only 3 chapters in

Hahaha, she's reacting like this because she thinks everything will disappear one day and she'll come back to her own world, even tho idk if that's possible I hope she'll chill a little. Otherwise, she may loss everything

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, I wonder what Hana’s problem is. He’s probably thinking she’s too clingy.

Thank you for picking this up!

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍😘😘😘

Aggregator gang
"Why was he mad at me" Bitch.... you fucking animal abuser. Also she's acting so crazy and off putting. Also what if Hana is the type of male lead who doesn't realize his feelings until the female lead is taken away? I hate that LMAO like it's too late sir.

@the people who are mad at the mc for not taking care of the rabbits
She literally didnt know????? Like she was just isekai'd into this world pls be nice
Also yeoju should be translated to female mc

Fed-Kun's army
I dislike the MC because it feels like she is pushing the second ML (in the original novel he is the second ML, not sure if he is the ML in this one or not) and she only "loves" him because he was abandoned in the original story. It's a psychological thing when you feel holier than thou for loving the unloved ones. It makes you feel good. She knows nothing about him and just sympathized with him then all of a sudden started shoving her feelings down his throat.
Also, she is just too cringy if I'm being honest. I didn't think there would ever be something more cringy than the "did you fall from heaven" bullshit but this is it!

Dex-chan lover
gosh the background character are so cute, I just want to hug em (つ◉益◉)つ

Users who are viewing this thread